Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Road ID

The other day I was watching the Tour De France and they had a commercial on
this company that sells a bracelet for identification, I was intrigued so I went to there
web site. They market the bracelet for runners and cyclists but I thought that It would be
a perfect fit for a Motorcycle rider.



It is just like the ordinary silicone bracelets that every one is wearing but incorporates
a stainless steel tag that you can put just about any information on that you want,
I put on my name, birthday, wife's phone, sons phone, med history, and just
a little saying that I use occasionally. It also comes in a cool tin.

This way if I am ever injured anywhere, the paramedics can identify me and let the
important people know what is happening, a great idea, with that I would have
thought of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment