Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Fathers day to me!

   Well as we all know, yesterday was fathers day. I got a very good phone call from my middle son Trenton, It was good to here from him. My oldest son, Devon came over as he does almost every Sunday, and helped celebrate the day.

  After a wonderful lunch of hamburgers, chips and potato salad, Teresa, Kacie and Devon gave me one of the coolest camping chairs that I have ever seen, I saw on at the TD in Nor-Cal last week and was able to test sit on it and thought that it was although unconventional, very comfortable.


   The Monark chair is made by a company called Alite Designs, it is very light and small, the stuff sack is 4 x 13 inches and the whole chair weights I think about a pound, I am really excited to take it camping and hope that I can take it with me on one of my future adventures.


The stuff sack that the Monark Chair comes in.

This is a very quality product and well made and did I say comfortable.

Unfolded and ready for assembley.

The legs pop together with shock cords.


When I first saw one of these chairs I just scratched my head and said huh?


So once it is assembled you sit down in the sling.

Sorry for the Cheesy grin...
You actually sit in the sling and balance on two legs, it is very much like rocking back on your dinning room chair, It is as I mentioned earlier it is very unconventional but it works great!

Thank you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment