Monday, June 27, 2011

My Son's wedding was this weekend.

   Well we all got back safe and sound from the trip up to Kenniwick WA for the wedding of my son Trenton and new Daughter in-law Erica, It was a great time of getting to know some of her family. The weather could not have been any better, the accommodations were great. 


Trenton and Erica at the rehearsal dinner.


I just wish that a few more of my family members could have been there. I will just have to send them some pics of the activities that happened.

Teresa and myself at the rehearsal dinner.

The room in the church that we had the wedding, we had a nice view
facing east.



Erica and her family.


That is about all I have to say today, so thanks to all who made this a wonderful weekend, and we wish Trenton and Erica the best in there new lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment