Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dam Number 2

Well yesterday I decided to grab the Ochoco Dam just out of Prineville. After going to
work and finding out about THAT situation and then going to one of my co-workers
house to "discuss" the situation with work, thanks Dave for letting me vent. I figured the I would take
the drive to Alfalfa and Prinville res. (the twisty way). The road wanders through the BLM land east of Bend, and then along the Crooked River into Prinville, this is a great MC road with lots of corners.

I could not have picked a more perfect day for a ride the Temperature was just right. The only thing that
was bad was the the wind was blowing from the north in Prineville and by the time that I got back
to Bend, it was blowing from the south, go figure, this IS Central Oregon.


The Mighty KLR at Ochoco Dam (I like the way the sign says
No Parking)

I think the next Dam Or Dams that I am going to do will require an overnighter, I can't wait..



No comments:

Post a Comment